Fall is here! Where did the summer go?
Fall is a great time to do a few things around the house and freshen things up. It’s also a good time to do things outside before it gets too cold and those leaves start piling up.
- Rotate your mattress and wash all of the bedding – including comforters, duvet covers and pillows.
- Power wash your porch (we can help!)
- Clean out the garage: Take everything out and clean the floors. Add any new storage (shelving, bins or racks), get rid of clutter, donate things you have’t used
- Replace weather stripping on windows and doors.
- Clean and store (or cover) patio furniture.
- Don’t forget the coat closet – wash jackets and winter coats.
- Clean up your fireplace and mantel. It has been sitting all spring and summer. Make sure it’s clean and ready on the cold night that you’re ready for a fire!
- Clean your rugs and carpets. The windows have been open, and you’ve dragged dirt and grass in.
Have more time for bonfires, football games, and family gatherings and let us do the cleaning! Call us for more information – 517.605.6944 or book online.