When you are getting ready to clean your house, does it seem like a daunting task? Do you spend a lot of time looking for your supplies or dealing with clutter instead of getting right to cleaning? Here are 5 quick tips to help stay organized and make cleaning your space a little easier.
- Deal with clutter before you go to bed – Take a few minutes and get things back to the right place before you go to bed, so the next day is a fresh start and clutter-free.
- Organize your mail right away – recycle/shred items, and move bills and important mail to a designated place. Don’t let it pile up!
- Do you have a place that always has clutter? – Don’t let the same space stress you out every time you clean. Get bins, baskets or other storage solutions to help you get organized for that space.
- Before you take out the trash, clean out the fridge. This is a perfect time to get those old restaurant leftovers thrown out, and help keep the fridge clean.
- Keep cleaning supplies handy – keep sanitizing wipes in the bathroom so you can wipe down the counters. Keep items on each floor of your home. Have a basket that you can easily carry cleaning items from room to room and get your cleaning done fast.
If you don’t have the time to clean your house, we can help with a one time deep clean to help get you started, or we can come in more often and do the cleaning for you! Call us at 517.605.6944 or schedule a time for us to come out and give you a quote. Gift certificates are available too – great gifts for a new parents, or friends and family that could use a break from cleaning.